With the aid of a sophisticated dietary analysis system, I will analyse your diet against government guidelines and optimum nutrition levels. This 35 page printed report is completely individual to you and your diet, and has been designed to help you:
- Clarify the strengths and weakness of your current diet
- Identify possible nutrient imbalances or deficiencies
- Explain how a lack of certain nutrients may impact upon health
- Provide handy tips and hints on how to improve your diet
What do you have to do? poster
I will send you a food diary and you tell me what you have eaten over three days. A few days later, I will provide you with an in-depth report which will provide you with the following information:
- How many calories you are eating in a day
- If your diet is providing you with sufficient nutrients
- What percentage of protein, fats, fibre and carbohydrates are you eating
- How does this all fit in with the outcome of your previous consultations
Book this service before the end of July and pay
Book in conjunction with a follow-up consultation for
v This plan is not intended to replace an in-depth nutrition consultation.
v Payment required at time of booking – credit and debit cards accepted.
v The results does not include nutrient intake from supplements and are solely based on dietary intake.