On Saturday I had the privilege to provide the catering for my almamater which is BCNH- British College of Nutrition and Health It was their 10th anniversary and without the dedication, passion and determination the success of the college (and students) would not have been possible. Blood, sweat and tears goes into contributing to the best nutritional therapists with no stone left unturned when it comes to the level and quality of education and fabulous tutors.
Below is the menu for the day and from what I heard and from the empty plates we cleared after a long day, the results were good and everyone was happy, which of course made me very happy indeed.
- Vietnamese Summer rolls with hoisin dip
- Rye bread with goats cheese, figs and honey
- Cherry tomato, mozzarella and basil skewers
- Mediterranean vegetable stax with olives
- Buckwheat noodle salad
- Moroccan cous-cous with sour cherries and nuts
- Quinoa with roast vegetables and sheep’s milk feta
- vegetable platter with tzatsiki, hummus, pinto bean dip and cumin spiked guacamole
- Candied pumpkin seeds and edemame beans.
What a great day and congratulations to Breda and her team for all the hard work over the years and all the best for the next decade!